Terms and Conditions
1. It is a condition of us allowing you to obtain a Membership and/or enter our Studio, that you agree to our Terms and Conditions.
2. By obtaining a Membership or otherwise physically entering the Studio, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, you should not obtain a Membership or enter the Studio
3. These Terms and Conditions can be amended by EQUILAB Fitness at any time. We will notify you in writing of any changes to the Terms and Conditions by email, on our website or otherwise at the Studio. You should familiarise yourself with these Terms and Conditions and check for updates regularly.
4. EQUILAB Fitness reserves the right to refuse entry to or eject you from our Studio for safety reasons or any other reason. Owners and/or teachers reserve the right to turn clients away if they do not have the correct medical clearance.
5. Participating in any form of exercise at our Studio is done entirely at your own risk. Members are advised to seek medical advice prior to commencing any exercise program if they are in any doubt about their ability to engage in exercise.
6. You must inform any instructor if there is any risk to your health byparticipating in Pilates. This includes any existing injuries, muscle soreness or discomfort and pregnancy prior to commencement. If you have a Medical Condition we strongly advise that you seek approval from a medical practitioner to participate in any of our classes. Participating in exercise at our Studio with a Medical Condition is done entirely at your own risk.
7. We are not responsible for the safekeeping of your personal belongings. We recommend that you only bring items which are necessary for you to possess for the duration of your visit.
8. We reserve the right to change our opening hours at our Studio at any time, without notice to you. You will be notified of any permanent changes to our opening hours.
10. A minimum of one people is required for a class to proceed. You will be contacted via text, phone, or email 5 hours prior to the start of class should it need to be cancelled and your session will be returned.
11. If a class is full you can sign up for the waitlist. If a spot becomes available, you will be notified by email and/or text offering you a place in the class. You have 2 hours to accept the position otherwise the spot will be offered to the next client.
12. Out of consideration for the teacher and other clients, please do not be late. If you are more than 5 minutes late for a class, your spot may be given to a waitlisted or stand-by client and you may not be able to attend. There will be no refunds if you miss a class due to lateness.
13. Class Packs are available. Sessions are non-refundable, for transferable please contact our club admin. Packs can be extended If you are injured in which case, we will request a medical certificate. Extensions due to medical reasons must be requested before the expiry date.
14. Single Class purchases are valid for 1 month from the purchase date.Sessions are non-refundable and non-transferable.
15. Sessions cannot be transferred to another individual and cannot be used by another person. If someone other than you has booked into the class and arrives to use the session they will be asked to create an account and purchase their own session.
16. These Terms and Conditions are governed by laws.
17. We are able to novate, assign, sub-licence or otherwise transfer our rights and obligation under these Terms and Conditions to a third party nominated by us provided the third party continues to fulfil its obligations to you under these Terms and Conditions. You agree that where we do so, the new party will assume our rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions (in whole or part) and you will release us from those rights and conditions under these Terms and Conditions.
18. To the extent permitted by law: A) EQUILAB Fitness will not be liable and excludes all liability under these Terms and Conditions, in tort, statute or in any other way for all injury, illness, damage or loss of any kind whatsoever directly or indirectly sustained by you in relation to a Membership, participating in any Class or otherwise entering the Studio.
19. In the event clause 19 is not enforceable for any reason, then our maximum aggregate liability arising from or relating to any claim by you, howsoever arising shall not exceed the membership fees paid by you to us during the past 12 months.
20. You hereby indemnify EQUILAB Fitness from all direct, reasonable, and quantifiable loss or damage suffered by EQUILAB Fitness as a result of you breaching these Terms and Conditions.
1. For you to obtain a Membership you must be over 16 years of age.
2. The sale of a Membership is final. To the extent permitted by law, we do not offer any refunds on the cost of a Membership for change of mind, user error, injury, illness, change of address, unsuitability, or any other reason.
3. We reserve the right to increase fees for ongoing Memberships at any time. We will notify you in writing of any changes to the pricing details of the Membership. If you are paying for your Membership by direct debit, you authorize us to debit any increase fee amounts from your nominated bank account. You will be given 30 days notice via writing before an increase takes place. If you do not agree to anypricing changes, you may cancel your Membership in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
4. The Intro Offer is valid for 31 days as stated on purchase. The date of activation of the offer will occur when you first book attendance to a Class using the Online Booking System, or otherwise attend a class, not from the date of purchase. We do not offer any extensions and this offer is only available for new clients only. Anyone who have bought multiple Intro Offers on different email address will be denied Studio access. The Intro Offer is only available for your very first purchase. If you purchase any packs or a casual class, this intro offer will not be available anymore.
5. All Memberships operate on a 7-day weekly cycle from the credit card stored in Glofox (a secure system). Payment will continue unless notified (see below).
1. At least one weeks written notice is required to cancel or pause your Membership.
2. In the case of long term or permanent injury or illness which prevents the use of our services, immediate membership termination will be permitted. Termination will take effect from the date we receive written confirmation from a medical doctor.
3. EQUILAB Fitness can terminate a membership without notice for inappropriate, offensive, or illegal behaviour as determined by us, which occurs on our premises or is directed at our staff or members.
1. If you have booked to attend a class and wish to cancel your attendance, you must do this through the online booking system. To cancel without penalty, you must cancel the class 5 hours prior. We will not accept cancellations by phone or email.
2. For Pack purchases, Intro Offer or Casual Classes, if you fail to attend or cancel outside the Early Cancellation Window, that class will still be deducted from the number of Classes you are permitted to attend as applicable to your type of Membership.
By booking into a class you automatically agree to the above Terms and Conditions.
In consideration to my use of the exercise equipment and facilities provided by EQUILAB Fitness Studio, I expressly agree and contract, on behalf of myself, my heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns, that the company and its insurers, employees, officers, directors, and associates, shall not be liable for any damages arising from personal injuries (including death) sustained by me, or my guest in, on, or about the premises, or as a result of the use of the equipment or facilities, regardless of whether such injuries result, in whole or in part, from the negligence of the company.
By the execution of this agreement, I accept and assume full responsibility for any and all injuries, damages (both economic and non-economic), and losses of any type, which may occur to me or my guest, and I hereby fully and forever release and discharge the company, its insurers, employees, officers, directors, and associates, from any and all claims, demands, damages, rights of action, or causes of action, present or future, whether the same be known or unknown, anticipated, or unanticipated, resulting from or arising out the use of said equipment and facilities.